Give Aways

▼

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And the winner is...

The winner of our first Daily Dose of Handmade Team Giveaway has been selected (by random.org)


Congratulations to....

JENNSPEN

You have won $75 worth of wonderful Daily Dose of Handmade team items!!!
(please email us at dailyhandmade@gmail.com to collect your prize)

The next giveaway will be announced shortly!  Thank you to all who entered.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner!
    I love the things you make!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats to the lucky winner

    Tam ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greate blog:) invite to me:) I follow you and I hope you follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jenspen!! Enjoy your awesome gift basket full of goodies!!
    ...Scent of Galmour! I'll check out your blog! Come on by mine!
    www.wickedlyhandmade.blogspot.com
    Cheers Everyone - Hooray for Jenspen!

    ....and thanks to Julie and Cylene! You are both awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! How cool is that!! Thank you Julie and Cylene!!

    ReplyDelete